New Student Registration
Do you need to register your student for our school? We continue to register students for the current school year 2022-23, and now families can also register students for the 2023-24 school year!
BEFORE you meet with the registrar you must complete the Online Registration Application. There are 2 different school years available, so please scroll to click on the correct year. Please select the link to complete all the forms and submit.
Please use this link to schedule an appointment with our Registrar, Marney Roberts-Nield to complete the process.
You must make an appointment for each student you are registering. Also, please bring all required documents to your scheduled appointment.
If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the information, please contact the school registrar.
- Proof of Residency (lease agreement or current utility bill)
- Gas, water, or electric in parent/guardian’s name and address
- Birth Certificate of student or other legal proof of identity
- Social Security Card of student
- Immunization Record
- Identification document of parent/guardian enrolling the student
- Military ID or foster care paperwork, if applicable.